I’ve always thought a fun drinking game would be taking a sip every time someone on “Keeping up with the Kardashians” (yes, I’ve been known to watch the show with Kristen!) says something or someone is “so annoying.” You see, I find it very annoying they say it constantly. You could say it’s a pet peeve of mine.
I recently saw the above and died laughing and it got me thinking about pet peeves. We all have them and here is a sampling of mine:
- People talking on cell phones in public places
- Those round stickers runners put on their cars with how many miles they ran (should I put “hole in one” on mine if I ever make one?!)
- Older, mature women dressing like teenagers
- Those AT&T commercials with the man asking kids questions…soooo annoying!
- Starbucks drink sizes names. (why isn’t “grande” the biggest and what the heck is “venti?”)
- Alarm clocks
- People wearing sunglasses indoors or when being interviewed on TV
- Short on-ramps on freeways
- Solicitors at my front door
- When the person at the front of the right lane at a red light isn’t turning right
- Cabinets or drawers left open after someone gets something from them
- That Norah Jones’ debut album beat Bruce Springsteen’s “The Rising” for album of the year after 9/11 at the Grammys
- When celebs complain about being famous
- That the IPhone 5 requires all new charges and IHomes than the IPhone 4
- The fact that, regardless of anyone else’s score or his, Tiger Woods always gets the TV coverage
- That our regular trash bin is green but the recycle one is blue. Shouldn’t it have been the other way around?
- Jennifer Aniston’s “no bra” look on nearly every episode of “Friends.” (We get it…you’re sexy but enough already.)
- I hate that the carts at Target always stick together and getting one is nearly impossible
- Bad grammar (irregardless is not a word and “axe” does not mean “ask”)
- Over-plucked eyebrows
- Hand blowers in bathrooms instead of towels
- The fact that eye appointments, glasses, and lenses are not considered standard on insurance coverage.
- Masseuses who talk the whole time or who try to fix every ache and pain in one hour. (Just rub!)
- People who start every sentence with “I mean…”
And last, but certainly not least…
Do you agree or disagree with any of my pet peeves? What are some of yours? Please share!